Please read these Terms of Service (“Agreement”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using www.apninaukri.com (“the Site, the website, web site, our website”) operated by Apni Naukri (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at www.apninaukri.com. By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement. Noncommercial Uses Only The website and its content may only be used by users for noncommercial scholarly and educational uses.
Using Our Website
You agree to use apninaukri.com only for lawful purposes. You must also use it in a way that doesn’t infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, this site by anyone else.We update the website all the time. We can change or remove content at any time without notice.
While we make every effort to keep our website up to date, we don’t provide any guarantees, conditions or warranties that the information will be:
- free from bugs or viruses
You should act with full consciousness or get professional or specialist advice before doing anything on the basis of the content.We’re not liable for any loss or damage that may come from using our website. This includes:
- any direct, indirect or consequential losses
- any loss or damage caused by civil wrongs (‘tort’, including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise
- the use of our website and any websites that are linked to or from it
- the inability to use our website and any websites that are linked to or from it
This applies if the loss or damage was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you advised us that it might happen.This includes (but isn’t limited to) the loss of your:
- income or revenue
- salary, benefits or other payments
- profits or contracts
- anticipated savings
- goodwill or reputation
- tangible property
- intangible property, including loss, corruption or damage to data or any computer system
- wasted management or office time
Information about you and your visits to apninaukri.com
There may be legal notices elsewhere on apninaukri.com that relate to how you use the site.We’re not liable if we fail to comply with these terms and conditions because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control.We might decide not to exercise or enforce any right available to us under these terms and conditions. We can always decide to exercise or enforce that right at a later date.Doing this once won’t mean we automatically waive the right on any other occasion.If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions will still apply.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law of their respected owners.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download or view one copy of the materials (information or software) on or using Our website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or redistribute the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to d compile or reverse engineer any software contained or linked on Our web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Our website at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Our website are provided “as is”. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on our website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall we or our suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Our Internet site, even if we or a Our authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Our website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on our website are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on the web site at any time without notice. We does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to our website and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Our website. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Our website shall be governed by the laws of India without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Changes to these terms and conditions
Please check these terms and conditions regularly. We can update them at any time without notice.You’ll agree to any changes if you continue to use apninaukri.com after the terms and conditions have been updated. Notices and procedure for making claims of copyright infringement If you have any copyright complaint or want anything to be removed, please contact the below mail with proper Information –firstname.lastname@example.org (remove spaces)This Agreement was last modified on 02-03-2020.