Applications are invited for recruitment to the post of Stenographer by Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2020 before the last date of submission.
A total of 1211 vacancies are notified in the official notification. The application process will start on 26 August 2020. The application process will run until 24 September 2020. Interested candidates can check other important information like age limit, education qualification, application fee, Selection Process, eligibility criteria, Salary, etc in this article.
RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Online Application Start Date: 26 August 2020
- Last date for receipt of applications: 24 September 2020
- RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Exam Date: To be Notified
- RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Admit Card: To be Notified
- RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Result: To be Notified
RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Max. Age: 18 years
- Min Age: 40 years
- The Board has mentioned permissible relaxation in the upper age limit in the official notification.
RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
RSMSSB has notified a total of 1211 vacancies for Stenographer Posts. All conditions of eligibility are given below.
(1) Candidate should have passed Senior Secondary (Class 12th) from a recognized Board. With this condition, candidates should have one of these computer courses.
Certificate course on computer concept by National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT), New Delhi.
Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Computer Science/Computer Application (CA) from a university established by law in India or from an institution recognized by the Government.
(2) Candidate should have passed Senior Secondary (Class 12th) from a recognized Board, with the Computer Science/ Computer Application as one of the subjects.
How to apply for RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2020
Interested and Eligible candidates have to apply online with the help of SSO id before the last date of submission of the online application form.
A direct link is also given below for apply online for these jobs. The online application form will start on 26 August 2020 and it will run till 24 September 2020.