Applications are invited for recruitment of various the post by Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC). Interested and eligible candidates can apply for KPSC Various Group C Posts Recruitment 2020 before the last date of submission.
A total of 523 vacancies are notified in the official notification. The application process has been already started from today i.e. 20 August 2020. The application process will run until 19 September 2020. Interested candidates can check other important information like age limit, education qualification, application fee, Selection Process, eligibility criteria, Salary, etc in this article.
- Online Application Start Date: 20 August 2020
- Last date for receipt of applications: 19 September 2020
- Last date for making online fee payment: 21 September 2020
KPSC Group C Various Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Max. Age: 18 years
- Min Age: 35 years
- The Authority has mentioned permissible relaxation in the upper age limit in the official notification.
KPSC Group C Various Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- For General/OBC/EWS/Other State: 635/-
- For SC/ST: No Fee
KPSC Group C Various Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has notified a total of 523 vacancies for various posts in Group C. Here below we have provided you Post wise vacancies distribution.
- Drafting Assistant Post- 03
- Labour Inspector Post- 26
- Accountant (Urban Local Bodies) Post- 21
- Statistical Inspector Post- 17
- Account Assistant Post- 72
- Auditors Post- 20
- First Grade Revenue Inspector (Urban Local Bodies) Post- 66
- Marketing Supervisor Post- 06
- Enumerator Post- 06
- Hostel Superintendents Post- 15
- Warden (Boys/ Girls) Post- 140
- Junior Account Assistant Post- 24
- Bill Collector (Urban Local Bodies) Post- 10
- Enumerator-cum-Data Entry Operator Post- 45
- Tide Watcher Post- 01
- Library Assistant Post- 01
- House Father/ House Mother Post- 50
KPSC Group C Various Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification and Experience
- Drafting Assistant: Should have done a Degree in Law.
- Labour Inspector, Statistical Inspector, First Grade Revenue Inspector: Any Degree
- Accountant (Urban Local Bodies): B.Com Degree
- Account Assistant: Should have done a Degree in B.Com/BBM/BBA.
- Auditors: Should have done a Degree in Commerce with Accountancy and Auditing as one of the subjects.
- Marketing Supervisor: Graduation Degree in B.Sc Agricultural Marketing and Co-operation from any recognized University.
- Enumerator: Graduation Degree in Economics or Statistics
- Warden: Should have done a Degree in Education Hostel Superintendents/Education
- Junior Account Assistant: Graduation Degree in Commerce with Accountancy as an optional subject
- Bill Collector (Urban Local Bodies): 10th pass
- Enumerator-cum-DEO: 12th Pass.
- Tide Watcher: Secondary School Certificate/ SSLC pass
- Library Assistant: Diploma in Library Science and Information Management
- House Father/ House Mother: PUC Passed
How to apply for KPSC Group C Various Recruitment 2020
Interested and Eligible candidates have to apply online before the last date of submission of the online application form.
A direct link is also given below for apply online for these jobs. The online application form has already started form 20 August 2020 and it will run till 19 September 2020.