Applications are invited for recruitment to the post of Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Stenographer, and Junior Accountant post by the national board of examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these jobs before the last date of submission.
The online application form has already started form 11 July 2020 and it will run till 31 July 2020. Interested candidates can check other important information like age limit, education qualification, application fee, Selection Process, eligibility criteria, Salary, etc in this article.
NBE Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Online Application Start Date: 11 July 2020
- Last date for receipt of applications: 31 July 2020
- Last date for making online fee payment: 31 July 2020
- Exam Date: 31 August 2020
- Admit Card Date: To be Notified
- Result Date: To be Notified
NBE Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Max. Age: 18 years
- Min Age: 27 years
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the online application form and in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate will be the same then the Date of Birth will be accepted by the Commission for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The Authority has mentioned permissible relaxation in the upper age limit in the official notification.
NBE Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- For General: 1500/-
- For OBC/EWS/SC/ST/PWD: 750/-
NBE Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details
The National Board of Examination has notified a total of 90 vacancies out of which 18 vacancies for Senior Assistant, 57 vacancies for Junior Assistant, 7 vacancies for Junior Accountant, and 8 vacancies for stenographer post. Here below we have provided you Post wise vacancies distribution.
- Senior Assistant (Level-07)- 18 posts
- Junior Assistant(Level-02) – 57 posts
- Stenographer(Level-02) – 8 posts
- Junior Accountant(Level-04) – 7 posts
NBE Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification and Experience
- Senior Assistant – Degree from recognized University/Board.
- Junior Assistant – Passed Senior Secondary Examination from a recognized Board/University recognized.
- Stenographer – Bachelor Degree with Maths or Statics or a Degree in Commerce from a recognise University.
- Junior Accountant – Senior Secondary (10+2) pass.
NBE Recruitment 2020 Selection Process/ Exam Pattern
Number of Questions
How to apply for NBE Recruitment 2020
Interested and Eligible candidates have to apply online before the last date of submission of the online application form. A direct link is also given below for apply online for these jobs. The online application form has already started form 11 July 2020 and it will run till 31 July 2020.