State Bank of India(SBI) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Executive and Senior Executive on a contractual basis. Interested and eligible candidates can online apply for these jobs before the last date of submission.
The online application form has already started form 23 June 2020 and it will run till 13 July 2020. State Bank of India has notified 326 vacancies for Executive and Senior Executi posts.
- Online Application Start Date: 23 June 202
- Last date for receipt of applications: 13 July 2020
- Last date for making online fee payment: 13 July 2020
SBI SO Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- For General/OBC/EWS/Other State: 750/-
- For SC/ST: No fee
SBI SO Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details
SBI has notified a total of 326 vacancies out of which 241 vacancies for Executive post and 85 vacancies for Senior Executive post. Here below we have provided you Post wise vacancies distribution.
|Executive (FI & MM)|
|Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR|
SBI SO Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification and Experience
- Executive (FI & MM): Graduation in Rural Economy/ Agriculture & Allied Activities/ Horticulture as 4 years full-time course.
- Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR): Graduation in any stream and 3 years experience
SBI SO Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
How to apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2020
Interested and Eligible candidates have to apply online before the last date of submission of the online application form. A direct link is also given below for apply online for these jobs. The online application form has already started form 23 June 2020 and it will run till 13 July 2020.
Latest Govt Jobs