State Bank of India(SBI) has invited application for recruitment to the post of various Specialist Officers on a regular and contractual basis. Interested and eligible candidates can online apply for these jobs before the last date of submission.
The online application form has already started form 23 June 2020 and it will run till 13 July 2020. State Bank of India has notified 100+ vacancies for various posts.
- Online Application Start Date: 23 June 202
- Last date for receipt of applications: 13 July 2020
- Last date for making online fee payment: 13 July 2020
SBI SO Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- For General/OBC/EWS/Other State: 750/-
- For SC/ST: No fee
SBI SO Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details
SBI has notified a total of 105 vacancies for Head, Central Research Team, Investment Officer, Project Development Manager, Relationship Manager, SME Credit Analyst, Product Manager, Manager, Faculty, Banking Supervisory Specialist, VP, Chief Manager, DM and Data Protection Officer under Specialist Cadre Officers. Here below we have provided you Post wise vacancies distribution.
|Post Name||Nature of Post||Age Limit||Total Post|
|Head (Product, Investment & Research)||Contractual||Max: 50 years|
Min: 35 years
|Central Research Team (Portfolio Analysis & Data Analytics)||Contractual||Max: 40 years|
Min: 30 years
|Central Research Team (Support)||Contractual||Max: 35 years|
Min: 25 years
|Investment Officer||Contractual||Max: 40 years|
Min: 28 years
|Project Development Manager (Technology)||Contractual||Max: 40 years|
Min: 25 years
|Relationship Manager||Contractual||Max: 35 years|
Min: 23 years
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||Contractual||Max: 40 years|
Min: 28 years
|SME Credit Analyst||Regular||Max: 35 years|
Min: 25 ears
|Product Manager||Regular||Max: 35 years||06|
|Manager (Data Analyst)||Regular||Max: 40 years||02|
|Manager (Digital Marketing)||Regular||Max: 35 years||01|
|Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata||Contractual||Max: 55 years|
Min: 28 years
|Banking Supervisory Specialist||Contractual||Max: 62 years||01|
|Manager – Anytime Channel||Regular||Max: 37 Years||01|
|Vice President (Stressed Assets Marketing)||Contractual||Max: 50 years||01|
|Chief Manager (Special situation Team)||Regular||Max: 42 years||03|
|Deputy Manager (Stressed Assets Marketing)||Regular||Max: 35 years||03|
|Deputy Manager (IS Audit)||Regular||Max: 35 years|
Min: 21 years
SBI SO Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification and Experience
- Head (Product, Investment & Research) – Graduation/Post Graduation Degree from a recognized University/Institution and 12 years experience.
- Central Research Team (Portfolio Analysis & Data Analytics) – Candidates should have MBA/PGDM/Post graduation Degree in Statistics/ Data Analytics and possess 5 years of experience.
- Central Research Team (Support) – Candidates should have Graduates or Postgraduates Degree in Commerce/ Finance/ Economics/ Management/ Mathematics/ Statistics from a recognized University and possess 3 years of experience.
- Investment Officer – Candidates should have Graduates or Postgraduates Degree from a recognized University and 5 years of experience.
- Project Development Manager (Technology) – MBA/MMS/PGDM/M.E/M.Tech/B.E/B. and 4 years experience
- SME Credit Analyst – CA/ MBA (Finance) / PGDM (Finance) /PGDBM(Finance) or equivalent post-graduation degree (Two years full-time regular course) from Recognized University/College and 3 years’ of post basic qualification work experience
- Product Manager – B.E./B. Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/Electronics & Communication/Electrical & Electronics and 5 years experience.
- Manager (Data Analyst) – Graduation in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or Computer Science, and 8 years experience.
- Manager (Digital Marketing) – MBA(Marketing)/PGDM(Marketing)/ PGDBM (Marketing)/MMS (Marketing) and 5 years experience.
- Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata – Post Graduation Degree and 3 years of experience.
- Banking Supervisory Specialist – Graduate / Postgraduate degree or any professional qualification and 25 years of experience.
- Manager – Anytime Channel – BE/BTech Degree in IT stream and MBA/ PGDM or equivalent. Candidates should possess a 7 Years Post Qualification (degree of BE/B Tech) experience in the IT Sector and Banking.
- Vice President (Stressed Assets Marketing) – CA/MBA/CMA/ACS/PGDM or PG in Management and 12 years of experience.
- Chief Manager (Special situation Team) – CA/MBA/CMA/ACS/PGDM or PG in Management and 8 years of experience.
- Deputy Manager (Stressed Assets Marketing) – CA/MBA/CMA/ACS/PGDM or PG in Management and 4 years of experience.
SBI SO Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
How to apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2020
Interested and Eligible candidates have to apply online before the last date of submission of the online application form. A direct link is also given below for apply online for these jobs. The online application form has already started form 23 June 2020 and it will run till 13 July 2020.
Latest Govt Jobs