Applications are invited for the recruitment of 724 posts of Gramin Dak Sevak/GDS in Uttarakhand Circle by India Post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for GDS Bharti 2020 before the last date of submission.
A total of 724 vacancies are notified in the official notification. The application process has been already started from today i.e. 08 June 2020. The application process will run until 07 July 2020. Interested candidates can check other important information like age limit, education qualification, application fee, Selection Process, eligibility criteria, Salary, etc in this article.
- Application start date: 8 June 2020
- Last date to submit the application: 7 July 2020
Uttarakhand Gramin Dak Sevak/GDS Age Limit
- Max. Age: 40 years
- Min Age: 18 years
Uttarakhand Gramin Dak Sevak/GDS Vacancy details
|Post||No of Posts||Education Qualification|
|Branch Postmaster/ Assistant Branch Postmaster/ Dak Sevak||724||10th passed|
Uttarakhand Gramin Dak Sevak/GDS Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have pass Secondary School Examination 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English from any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India. Those candidates who passed the 10th class exam in the first attempt will be treated meritoriously.
- The candidate should knowledge of the local language.
- Basic Computer Training
The candidates should have the Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
- Candidate should know how to drive a bicycle.
Uttarakhand Gramin Dak Sevak/GDS Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the merit list of candidate’s documents.
- There will be no weightage for higher educational qualifications. Only marks obtained in 10th standard will be evaluated for finalizing the selection.
Uttarakhand Gramin Dak Sevak/GDS Salary
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
How to apply for Uttarakhand Gramin Dak Sevak/GDS Vacancy 2020
Interested and Eligible candidates have to apply online for Haryana GDS Recruitment 2020.
Latest Govt Jobs