Himachal Pradesh University (HPU), Shimla has invited application for recruitment to the post of Junior Office Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for this job before the last date of submission.
- Application start date: 05/06/2020
- Last date to submit the application: 26/06/2020
- Exam Date: Notified Later
HPU Junior Office Assistant(JOA) Recruitment Application Fee
|General OF Himachal Pradesh|
|For SC/ST/OBC/EWS OF Himachal Pradesh:|
HPU Junior Office Assistant(JOA) Recruitment Vacancy details
- Junior Office Assistant(IT) Post: 37 Posts
- Junior Office Assistant(Accounts): 04 Posts
HPU Junior Office Assistant(JOA) Recruitment Age Limit
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
HPU Junior Office Assistant(JOA) Education Qualification and Experience
Junior Office Assistant(IT)
- 10+2 Pass or
- Matriculation from a recognised board of school education with one/two-year diploma/certificate from an industrial training institute(ITI) in information technology(IT) and information technology-enabled sectors(ITES) or 3 years diploma in computer engineering/computer science/IT from any polytechnic College.
- Computer typing speed of 30 words per minute in English for 25 words per minute in Hindi.
Junior Office Assistant(Accounts)
- B.Com with 50% marks from a recognized University.
HPU Junior Office Assistant(JOA) Selection Process
Scheme of examination for the post of Junior Office Assistant(IT)(serial no. 13)
|Number of Questions||Marks|
|General Knowledge including general knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, current affairs, everyday science, and social science|
|One and half hour|
|knowledge of Computer/Computer Application/Information Technology/Information Technology Enabled Sectors(ITES)/Information Practices(IP) etc.|
|Evaluation of Documents|
Latest Govt Jobs