Applications are invited for recruitment to the post of Junior Stenographer and Junior Assistant in six universities of Odisha on contract basis by State Selection Board (SSB), Odisha. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these jobs before the last date of submission.
- Application start date: 01 June 2020
- Last date to submit the application: 31 June 2020
SSB Odisha Jr Steno and Jr Assistant Posts Vacancy details
A total of 136 vacancies are announced in the official notification out of which 11 Posts for Junior Stenographer and 125 posts for Junior Assistant.
- Junior Stenographer – 11 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 125 Posts
SSB Odisha Jr Steno and Jr Assistant Posts SSB Odisha Application Fees
- For SC/ST/PWD Category – Rs. 1000/-
- For General/OBC/EWS Category – Rs. 500/-
SSB Odisha Jr Steno and Jr Assistant Posts Age Limit
- Max. Age: 32 years
- Min Age: 21 years
SSB Odisha Jr Steno and Jr Assistant Posts Education Qualification and Experience
- Junior Assistant – Graduation Degree from a recognized university and Diploma in Computer Application.
- Junior Stenographer – Graduation Degree from a recognized university and Diploma in Computer Application along with a speed of 80 words in skill test.
SSB Odisha Jr Steno and Jr Assistant Posts Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and skill test.
- Written Test 100 Marks
- Skill Test: 50 Marks
- Total Marks: 150
- For Junior Assistant there will be a computer skill test and for junior stenographer there will be a stenography cum computer skill test.
How to apply for SSB Odisha Jr Steno and Jr Assistant Posts
Interested and Eligible candidates have to apply online before last date of submission.