Applications are invited for recruitment to the post of Executive Trainee by Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Indian Limited (THDC India Ltd.). Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job before the last date of submission.
- Application start date/Notification out date: 15 June 2020
- Last date to submit the application: 30 June 2020
- Last date of submission of payment details in Online Portal (For registered candidates only) (Tentative): 02 July 2020
THDC India Ltd. Vacancy details
- Executive Trainee Post: 10 Posts(Personnel discipline)
- Executive Trainee Post: 4 Posts(public Relations discipline)
THDC India Ltd. Recruitment Age Limit
- Max. Age: 30 Years
THDC India Ltd. Recruitment Education Qualification and Experience
- Executive Trainee Personnel discipline: MBA Degree with specialization in Personnel Management (HR as main or Major subject)/HRD/HRM or Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management/IR/Labour Welfare or 2 years full-time post-Graduate Diploma in PM&IR/Labour Welfare or Master in Social Work or MHORD from recognized Indian University or Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India with not less than 65% marks or equivalent CGPA/OGPA
- Executive Trainee Public Relations discipline: Graduate and 2 years Full-time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in PR/Mass Communication or Journalism from recognized Indian University or Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India with not less than 65% marks or equivalent CGPA/OGPA
THDC India Ltd. Executive Trainee Salary
Rs. 50,000-3%- 1,60,000 (IDA) (Provisional) during the period of training and after training E-3 Grade in the pay scale of Rs. 60,000-3%-1,80,000 (IDA).
THDC India Ltd. Executive Trainee Selection Process
- The Selection process contains two phases (a) paper of UGC-NET – June-2020 and (b) Personal Interview.
- For the final score of a candidate for empanelment: NET-June 2020 Marks (out of 100) in corresponding Paper 80% and Personal Interview 20%.
- qualifying the interview is a necessary condition for empanelment. The qualifying % in an interview for different categories are given below
Qualifying % in Interview
- For General, OBC, EWS: ₹ 5,00000/- (₹ Five Lakh only) for at least 03 years.
- For SC/ST/PwD: ₹ 2,50,000/- (₹ Two Lakh Fifty Thousand only) for at least 03 years.