Applications are invited for recruitment to the post of Office Assistant, Faculty Member, and Attendant on contract basis by Bank of India (BOI). Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job before the last date of submission.
- Last date to submit the application: 30 May 2020
Bank of India Recruitment Vacancy details
|Post Name||Total Post||Selection Process|
|Office Assistant||02||Written test and Interview|
|Faculty Member||03||Written Test, Personal Interview and Teaching Skill Presentation / Demonstration|
Bank of India Recruitment Age Limit
- Office Assistant Post- 18-45 Years
- Faculty Member Post– 25 – 65 Years
- Attendant Post– 18-65 Years
Bank of India Recruitment Education Qualification and Experience
- Office Assistant Post – Graduation and basic knowledge of accounts
- Faculty Member Post – Graduate Degree and Diploma in vocational courses and 2 years experience as in-house Faculty or visiting faculty.
- Attendant Post – 10th passed.
Bank of India Recruitment Salary
- Office Assistant Post: 15000/- Per Month
- Faculty Member Post: 20000/- Per Month
- Attendant Post: 8000/- Per Month
How to apply for Bank of India Recruitment Salary
Interested and Eligible candidates have to send applications and all required documents via email to ZO.Kolhapur@bankofindia.co.in.
Latest Govt Jobs