Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) has Prolonged online application form for recruitment to the post of Assistant Programme Officer, Assistant, Sr Stenographer, Stenographer, LDC, Programme Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can now apply for this job till 06 June 2020.
- Application start date: 17 March 2020
- Last date to submit the application: 06 June 2020
ICCR Vacancy details
- Assistant Programme Officer Post: 10 Posts
- Assistant Post: 07 Posts
- Sr Stenographer Post: 02 Posts
- Stenographer Post: 02 Posts
- LDC Post: 03 Posts
- Programme Officer Post: 08 Posts3
ICCR Educational Qualification:
- Programme Officer: Graduation Degree from a recognized university and 7 years experience
- Assistant Programme Officer: Graduation from a recognized university and 5 years experience of dealing with cultural activities, organizing festivals and exhibitions/international relations/personnel, administrative/financial matters etc.
- Assistant: Graduation from a recognized university.
- Senior Stenographer: Graduation Degree from a recognized University.
- Stenographer: 12th pass from a recognized Board or University.
- LDC: 12th pass or equivalent from recognized Board/University.
Latest Govt Jobs