Applications are invited for recruitment to the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector on a contract basis by Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL). Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job by speed post/courier within 20(Twenty) days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the newspaper.
- Notification out date: 20/05/2020
- Last date to submit the application: 09 June 2020
UCIL Assistant SI Vacancy details
- Assistant Sub-Inspector Post – 4 Posts
- this post is purely on contract basis initially for a period of 02(Two) years with a provision of extension of 01(One) year based on requirement of the Company and performance of the candidate.
UCIL Assistant SI Age Limit
- Max. Age: 48 years
UCIL Assistant SI Education Qualification and Experience
- Intermediate from a recognized university and
- At least 15-year experience in Defence/Para Military Force.
UCIL Assistant SI Salary
- Rs.28,390/- Per Month.
- Dearness Allowance
UCIL Assistant SI Selection Process
How to apply for UCIL Assistant Sub Inspector(SI)
Interested and Eligible candidates have to send the application form via speed post/courier within 20(Twenty) days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the newspaper.
application form sending venue: the office of General Manager(I/P&IRs)/Project, Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO: Jaduguda Mines, Dist: East Singhbhum, Jharkhand – 832 102.
Latest Government Jobs