National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) has invited application form eligible candidates for the recruitment of Manager and Engineer posts in various streams. Interested candidates can send offline application form before the last date of submission.
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is a Mini-Ratna, premier profit-making Central Public Sector Undertaking engaged in manufacturing and marketing of fertilizers and other agricultural inputs with a vision of being a leading Indian company in fertilizers and beyond, with commitment to all stakeholders.
- Last date to reach offline application form and all certificates from Speed Post / Registered Post in NFL: 03/06/2020
- Result: To Be Notified
- For General/OBC/EWS: 700/-
- For SC/STs/PH/Female: No fees
- Max. Age For Engineer Post: 30 years
- Max. Age For Manage Post: 45 years
- Sr. Chemist / Engineer: ₹40000 – 3% – 140000
- Manager: ₹70000 – 3% – 20000
Selected candidates will be placed at the minimum Basic Pay in the PayScale indicated for each post. Besides Basic Pay, candidates will also be paid Industrial Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance / Company Accommodation, wherever available and will also be entitled to other perquisites & allowances/benefits such as Leave, Medical Facilities, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Contributory Superannuation Benefit Fund Scheme, Group Personal Accident Insurance, etc., as per NFL rules in force from time to time.
UPPSC Vacancy Details
Total Number of Posts: 52
|CHEMICAL LAB.||SR. CHEMIST||06|
|FIRE & SAFETY||ENGINEER||01|
|DISCIPLINE||POST NAME||Education Qualification||Experience|
|PRODUCTION||ENGINEER||Engineering Degree (B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg.) in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology from recognized Institute OR AMIE in Chemical Engineering.||1 year|
|MANAGER||Engineering Degree (B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg.) in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology from recognized Institute OR AMIE in Chemical Engineering.||9 year|
|MECHANICAL||ENGINEER||Engineering Degree (B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg.) in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute OR AMIE in Mechanical Engineering.||1 year|
|MANAGER||Engineering Degree (B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg.) in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute OR AMIE in Mechanical Engineering.||9 year|
|ELECTRICAL||ENGINEER||Engineering Degree (B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg.) in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute OR AMIE in Electrical Engineering||1 year|
|MANAGER||Engineering Degree (B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg.) in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute OR AMIE in Electrical Engineering||9 year|
|INSTRUMENTATION||ENGINEER||Engineering Degree (B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg.) in Instrumentation / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation & Electronics / Electronics & Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute OR AMIE in Electronics & Communication Engineering||1 year|
|CIVIL||ENGINEER||Degree (B. Tech./ B.E.) in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute OR AMIE in Civil Engineering||1 year|
|CHEMICAL LAB.||SR. CHEMIST||M Sc (Chemistry)||1 year|
|FIRE & SAFETY||ENGINEER||Degree (B. Tech./ B.E.) in Fire Engg. / Safety & Fire Engg.||1 year|
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should download and print the prescribed Application Form proforma available on NFL website www.nationalfertilizers.com>> Careers>> Recruitment in NFL>> Recruitment of experienced professionals in Production, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical Laboratory, Civil and Fire & Safety-2020. The Application Form, duly filled and signed, along with self-attested copies of the documents/certificates, as mentioned at Sl. No. G.6, should reach in a sealed envelope cover super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______ (POST NAME) – 2020” at the following address: “General Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited, A-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201301” No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
- Candidates are required to provide their details in the Application Form regarding age, date of birth, qualification, division and percentage of marks obtained, year of passing and respective School/College/University, work experience including positions held, name of Organization, nature of duties performed/performing, the period of service, the scale of pay, salary/CTC (Cost to Company) drawn, a demand draft of Rs.700/- towards Application Fee (if applicable) and other requisite information/declaration.
- Based on the information in application and documents submitted by the candidates’ along with duly signed print out of their Application Form, scrutiny of applications would be done and candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted and called for personal interview. NFL’s decision regarding eligibility & shortlisting of applications shall be final & binding and no queries or correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates are required to qualify in the Personal Interview separately with minimum average of 50% marks