Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited candidates for the recruitment of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer, in the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), Ministry of Labour and Employment. The total number of posts is 421.
DUTIES: Duties of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer inter alia are to look after the work of Enforcement,
Recovery, Accounts, Administration Cash, Legal, Pension, and Computer which includes the statutory and administrative functions like conducting inquiry settlement of claims, general administration; maintenance of Cash Book/ administration; maintenance of Cash Book/Reconciliation of Bank Statements; MIS returns, etc.
PROBATION: Two years.
Scheme OF Examination
- The nature of the test will be pen & paper-based.
- The test will be of two hours duration.
- All questions will carry equal marks.
- The test will be objective type questions with multiple choice of answers.
- The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
Syllabus of the Examination
The syllabus of the Test broadly comprises the following topics:-
- General English- To evaluate candidate’s understanding of English language & workman – like use of words.
- Indian Freedom Struggle.
- Current Events and Developmental Issues.
- Indian Polity & Economy.
- General Accounting Principles.
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications.
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Social Security in India.
Recruitment Test (RT) and Interview carry weightage in the ratio of 75:25 for the candidates shortlisted based on Recruitment Test (RT) and qualify in the interview.
Books for UPSC EPFO Exam
Indian Freedom Struggle
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer Previous Year Paper Cut-Off Marks
UPSC EPFO The total number of candidates appeared category wise:
|Category||Number of Candidates Appeared|
UPSC EPFO Total number of candidates finally selected in different categories:
|Category||Number of Candidates Selected|
Including 12(PH-OH) & 02(PH-HI)
Including 07 (PH-OH)
UPSC EPFO The minimum level of suitability of marks in the Recruitment Test:
- The total marks of the written examination were 100.
- The total marks of the Interview were 100.
- Weightage of written marks and interview in the final result was 50:50.
|Category||Recruitment Test||Interview||Final Selection|
UPSC EPFO Highest marks obtained by candidates in different categories: