Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has released the final result of the Combined Civil Services Exam 2016 on its official website. The candidates who have appeared for the JPSC Combined Civil Services exam-2016 can check and download their results by visiting the official website of JPSC — jpsc.gov.in.
JPSC has conducted interviews for the Combined Civil Service from February 24 to March 6, 2020.
Number of qualified candidates
Total Number of candidates qualified- 323 candidates
|Service||No. of candidates qualified|
|Jharkhand Administrative Services||143|
|Jharkhand Financial Services||104|
|Jharkhand Education Services||36|
|Jharkhand Cooperative Services||9|
|Jharkhand Information Services||7|
|Jharkhand Police Services||6|
|Jharkhand Planning Services||18|
JPSC Combined Civil Services Exam final result: Cut-off marks
Cut-off marks for PH candidates selected by Horizontal Reservation
|Deaf & Dumb||457|
How to check JPSC Combined Civil Services final result
1. Visit the official website of JPSC — jpsc.gov.in
2. On the homepage click on the link “Press Release and Result of the Combined Civil Services Exam-2016, Advt. No.23/2016”.
3. It will direct to a new page of the JPSC’s website.
4. Type the required information.
5. If you’re qualified, then your result will be displayed on the screen.
6. Download and take a print out of the same for future reference.