Indian Railways has announced a total of 35208 vacancies for the RRB Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) Posts. Amongst these posts are Graduate Posts and Undergraduate Posts. In this article, we are going to discuss the details of Trains Clerk Post including the Job Profile, Pay Scale and Promotion Policy. The post of Trains Clerk comes under the category of undergraduate Post (592 vacancies).
Trains Clerk Vacancies and Salary as per 7th Pay Commission
|Post Name||Level in 7th CPC||Grade Pay||Basic Pay (Rs.)||Total Vacancies (All RRBs)||Gross Salary in X Class City||In-Hand Salary After Tax Deduction|
|Trains Clerk||2||1900||19,900/-||592||26,000/- Approx. (with DA+TA+HRA)||24,000/- Approx.|
The various allowances that RRB NTPC employees will get are as under;
- Pension Scheme
- House Rent Allowances
- Transport Allowance
- Dearness Allowance
- Medical Benefits
To select for the post of Trains Clerk you have to clear these Exams.
- 1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)
- 2nd Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
RRB NTPC 2019: Trains Clerk Job Profile and Work Responsibilities
- The general records related to the maintenance of the train and its conditions are being looked after a Trains Clerk
- A Trains Clerk has to have a proper rec ord that allocates the number of coaches assigned to each train.
- A document known as Vehicle Guiding Document is prepared by a Trains Clerk.
- The working shifts depend on the size of the Railway Stations. The larger the stations, more the shifts.
RRB NTPC 2019: Trains Clerk Promotion
Candidates who are selected for the post of Trains Clerk has a scope of promotion and growth opportunities in future under the departments or units of Indian Railways.
RRB NTPC 2019: Trains Clerk Education Qualification
- 12th (+2 Stage) or it’s equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
- 50% marks are not to be insisted upon in the case of SC/ ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disability/ Ex-servicemen and candidates who possess qualifications higher than 12th (+2 stage).
RRB NTPC 2019: Medical Standards
RRB NTPC – Trains Clerk Medical Standard Details
Physically fit in all respects
- RRB Station Master Job Profile, Salary, Promotion
- RRB Commercial Apprentice Job Profile, Salary, Promotion
- RRB Senior Time Keeper and Junior Time Keeper Job Profile, Salary, Promotion
- RRB Junior Account Assistant cum Typist Job Profile, Salary, Promotion
- RRB Senior Clerk cum Typist and Junior Clerk cum Typist Job Profile, Salary, Promotion
- RRB Goods Guard Job Profile, Salary, Promotion
- RRB Traffic Assistant Job Profile, Salary, Promotion
- RRB Commercial cum Ticket Clerk Job Profile, Salary, Promotion