Indian Railways has announced a total of 35208 vacancies for the RRB Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) Posts. Amongst these posts, 24605 vacancies are for Graduate Posts and 10603 Vacancies are for Undergraduate Posts. In this article, we are going to discuss the details of Junior Account Assistant cum Typist Post including the Job Profile, Pay Scale, and Promotion Policy. The post of Junior Account Assistant cum Typist comes under the category of Graduate Post (3164 vacancies).
Junior Account Assistant cum Typist Vacancies and Salary as per 7th Pay Commission
Junior Account Assistant cum Typist
|Level in 7th CPC|
|Basic Pay (Rs.)|
|Gross Salary in X Class City|
43000/- Approx. (with DA+TA+HRA)
|In-Hand Salary After Tax Deduction|
Allowance: Night Duty Allowance, Leave Allowance, Cell Allowance.
To select for the post of Junior Account Assistant cum Typist you have to clear these Exams.
- 1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)
- 2nd Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Typing Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
RRB NTPC Junior Account Assistant cum Typist Job Profile and Work Responsibilities
As a Junior Accounts Assistant, you will be appointed to work in the Department of Finance and Accounts.
- You will be in charge of Clearing Bills, Analyzing Railway Budget, Processing of Purchase order and Verifying Stocks. The accounts department is tasked with the following:
- Maintaining the accounts of the railway in accordance with prescribed rules.
- Internal check of transactions affecting the receipts and expenditure of the railway.
- Settlement of claims against railways.
- Advising the administration involving railway finance.
- Compilation of budgets in consultation with other departments and monitoring the budgetary control procedures as may be laid down in the relevant orders and Code rules from time to time.
- To discharge other management accounting functions such as providing financial data for management reporting, assisting inventory management, participation in purchase/contracting decisions and surveys for major schemes in accordance with the relevant rules and orders.
- Ensuring there are no financial irregularities in the transactions of the railway.
- After selection, you will be given training for 45 days.
- No Shifts. You will be working in the usual office hours. i.e. 9 am-6 pm on weekdays. Holidays on Saturday and Sunday.
RRB NTPC Junior Account Assistant cum Typist Promotion
Candidates who are selected for the post of Junior Account Assistant cum Typist have a scope of promotion and growth opportunities in the future under the departments or units of Indian Railways.
RRB NTPC Junior Account Assistant cum Typist Education Qualification
- Degree from its recognized university and equivalent
RRB NTPC Medical Standards
|RRB NTPC – Junior Account Assistant cum Typist Medical Standard Details|
|Medical Standards||General Fitness||Vision Standards|
|C-2||Physically fit in all respects||Distant Vision: 6/12, Nil with or without glasses.|
Near Vision: Sn 0.6 combined with or without glasses where reading or close work is required.
- RRB Station Master Job Profile, Salary, Promotion
- RRB Commercial Apprentice Job Profile, Salary, Promotion
- RRB Senior Time Keeper and Junior Time Keeper Job Profile, Salary, Promotion
- RRB Senior Clerk cum Typist and Junior Clerk cum Typist Job Profile, Salary, Promotion
- RRB Goods Guard Job Profile, Salary, Promotion
- RRB Traffic Assistant Job Profile, Salary, Promotion
- RRB Commercial cum Ticket Clerk Job Profile, Salary, Promotion
- RRB Trains Clerk Job Profile, Salary, Promotion