Indian Railways has announced total of 35208 vacancies for the RRB Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) Posts. Amongst these posts 24605 vacancies are for Graduate Posts and 10603 Vacancies are for Undergraduate Posts. In this article, we are going to discuss the details of Commercial cum Ticket Clerk Post including the Job Profile, Pay Scale and Promotion Policy. The post of Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk comes under the category of Graduate Post (5638 vacancies) and Commercial cum Ticket Clerk comes under the category of undergraduate Post (4940 vacancies).
Commercial cum Ticket Clerk Vacancies and Salary as per 7th Pay Commission
|Post Name||Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk|
Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
|Level in 7th CPC|
|Basic Pay (Rs.)|
|Gross Salary in X Class City|
43000/- Approx. (with DA+TA+HRA)
30,000/- Approx. (with DA+TA+HRA)
|In-Hand Salary After Tax Deduction|
Allowance: Night Duty Allowance, Leave Allowance, Cell Allowance.
To select for the post of Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk and Commercial cum Ticket Clerk you have to clear these Exams.
- 1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)
- 2nd Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
RRB NTPC Commercial cum Ticket Clerk Job Profile and Work Responsibilities
The major roles and responsibilities of a Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk are:
- Working in Ticket Booking Offices
- Responsible for commercial checking and issuing of tickets
- Booking of luggage and goods
The major roles and responsibilities of a Commercial cum Ticket Clerk are:
- Issuing tickets through Computer Reservation System (CRS) and Unreserved Ticketing System (UTS)
- Keeping and maintaining the records related to luggage.
RRB NTPC Commercial cum Ticket Clerk Promotion
Candidates who are selected for the post of Senior/ Commercial cum Ticket Clerk have a scope of promotion and growth opportunities in future under the departments or units of Indian Railways.
RRB NTPC Commercial cum Ticket Clerk Education QualificationAdvertisement
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||Degree from its recognized university and equivalent|
|Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||12th (+2 Stage) or it’s equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.|
50% marks are not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disability/ Ex-servicemen and candidates who possess qualifications higher than 12th (+2 stage)
RRB NTPC Medical Standards
RRB NTPC – Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk Medical Standard Details
Physically fit in all respects
|Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 4D).|
Near Vision: Sn 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required and must pass the test for Field of Vision(Binocular Vision), etc.
- RRB Station Master Job Profile, Salary, Promotion
- RRB Commercial Apprentice Job Profile, Salary, Promotion
- RRB Senior Time Keeper and Junior Time Keeper Job Profile, Salary, Promotion
- RRB Junior Account Assistant cum Typist Job Profile, Salary, Promotion
- RRB Senior Clerk cum Typist and Junior Clerk cum Typist Job Profile, Salary, Promotion
- RRB Goods Guard Job Profile, Salary, Promotion
- RRB Traffic Assistant Job Profile, Salary, Promotion
- RRB Trains Clerk Job Profile, Salary, Promotion