Gujarat State Electricity Corpn. Ltd. is a Power Generation Company of erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board having Offices/Power Plants at different locations in Gujarat State. Gujarat State Electricity Corpn. Ltd. offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic Diploma Engineers.Applications are invited for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Plant Attendant Gr.-I) under Gujarat State Electricity Corpn. Ltd. from the eligible candidates.
Important Dates Application Fee
Application Start Date : 25/02/2020 For General/OBC/EWS : 500/-
Last Date For Applying Online : 17/03/2020 For SC/STs : 250/-
Preliminary Exam Date : To Be Notified
Admit Card : To Be Notified
Result : To Be Notified
- For General : 35 Years
- For Other : 40 Years
Total Number of Posts : 177
|Vidyut Sahayak (Plant Attendant Gr -I – Electrical)||111||Diploma (Electrical Engg.)|
|Vidyut Sahayak (Plant Attendant Gr-I – Mechanical)||66||Diploma (Mechanical Engg.)|
The exam will be conducted by On-line mode considering the no. of candidates registered.
The tentative syllabus for the exam will be including but not limited to following topics and emphasis could differ.
Section: I Gujarati Language & Grammar (10%)
Section: II General Knowledge (10%)
Section: III English knowledge (10%)
Section: IV Computer Knowledge (10%)
Section: V Covering following subjective topics (60%)
For Mechanical Stream
- Theory of Machine
- Strength of Materials
- Mechanical Measuring Instruments
- Pneumatics & Hydraulics
- Production Design
- Engineering Drawing & Design/Design Calculation
- Manufacturing Processes (Drilling, Milling, Boring) / Manufacturing Technology
- Manufacturing Processes/Heat & Surface Treatment, Heat & Mass Transfer
- Metrology and Measurements/Tolerance Limits, Fits
- Thermal Engineering/Power Plant Engineering.
For Electrical Stream
- Electrical Basics
- Electrical Engineering Materials
- DC Machine, AC Machine & Transformer
- Analog Circuits/Electronics
- Electrical Measurements & Measuring Instruments
- Control System
- Digital Electronics
- Generation, Transmission & distribution of Electrical Power
- Circuit Theory
- Network theory
- Power Electronics & Drives.
“The question paper will be in English & Gujarati Language only”.