Online Application Form for the Assistant Manager / Junior Manager / Executive Post Recruitment 2020 are invited by Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India DFCCIL. Interested candidate can apply before last date of submission through online mode.
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL), is a schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of Government of India (Ministry of Railways). It is the most ambitious and one of the biggest project in infrastructure sector, set-up to build high capacity and high speed rail freight corridors along the golden quadrilateral and its diagonals. The first Phase comprises of construction of two dedicated freight corridors spanning Ludhiana-Delhi-Kolkata (Eastern DFC) and MumbaiDelhi (Western DFC). At present the company has its Corporate Office at New Delhi and Field Units at Ambala, Meerut, Tundla (Agra), Prayagraj (East & West), Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Nagar, Kolkata, Mumbai (North & South), Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Ajmer, Jaipur and Noida.
- Application Start Date : 15/02/2020
- Last Date For Applying Online : 15/03/2020
- Last Date for Fees Payment : 15/03/2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card : Notified Soon
- Result : Notified Soon
- Assistant Manager (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS) : Rs.1000/-
- Junior Manager (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS) : Rs.1000/-
- Executive (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS) : Rs.900/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Serviceman : No Fee
- Junior Manager(Human Resource) : 18-27 Years
- All Other Posts : 18-30 Years
Total Number of Posts : 54
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Assistant Manager (Finance)||17||CA / CMA Exam Passed|
|Assistant Manager (Information Technology)||13||BE / B.Tech / MCA / MBA / M.Tech in Related Trade|
|Junior Manager (Human Resource)||04||MBA / PGDBA / PGDBM with 60% Marks|
|Executive(Finance)||18||Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com with 60% Marks|
|Executive (Human Resource)||05||Degree in Management BBA / HR with 60% Marks|
|Executive (Information Technology)||02||BE / B.Tech Degree in CS / IT / Electronics / EC with 60% Marks|
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
The instructions for Computer Based Test (CBT) is as under:
- The Computer Based Test (ON-LINE MODE) will be conducted in two/three sessions on a single/multiple day(s) of 2 hours duration.
- The question paper will be Objective Multiple Choice Type having 120 questions containing 96 questions related to post/ discipline for which the candidate has applied and 24 questions on General aptitude. The standard of questions for the online examination will be generally in conformity with the educational standards prescribed for the posts.
- The Question Paper will be set in English & Hindi only. In case of any difference/discrepancy/dispute in the questions between English and Hindi, the content of English version shall prevail.
- There shall be negative marking in Computer Based Test and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer @ ¼ (0.25) mark.
- Qualifying marks in written test/CBT is prescribed as 40% for UR, 30% for SC/OBC-NCL/EWS and 25% for ST.
- In case of tie of marks obtained by more than one Candidates, the resolution will be done in following order: The candidate with earlier/older Date of birth, will be placed higher i.e. the candidate in age seniority will be placed higher. In case of tie as mentioned at (a) above, the candidate with higher percentage pass marks in qualifying examination, as per eligibility criteria, will be placed higher.
- Appointment of successful candidates will be subject to verification of original documents relating to Age, Qualifications, Caste, Experience & Medical fitness certificate issued by the Medical Authorities as prescribed under the rules of DFCCIL.
DFCCIL Various Post Syllabus : Click Here