Online Applications are invited for recruitment of PGT Teacher and EVGC Counselor posts under Directorate of Education of Govt. of NCT of Delhi. Interested candidate can apply before last date of submission through online mode.
Important Dates Application Fee
Application Start Date : 14/01/2020 For general/OBC/EWS : 100/-
Last Date For Applying Online : 13/02/2020 For SC/STs : No Fees
Last Date for Fees Payment : 13/02/2020 For Female : No Fees
Exam Date : Notified Soon
Admit Card : Notified Soon
Result : Notified Soon
For Post PGT Teacher : Max. 36years
For Post EVGC Counselor : Max. 30years
For age relaxation for OBC/SC/STs candidates please see detail notification given below.
Total Number of Posts :710
|Post Name||NO. of Posts||Education Qualification|
|Post Graduate Teacher(PGT)||394||1. Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from any recognized|
2. Degree / Diploma in training /Education.
|316||1. Master’s Degree in Psychology from a recognized University or institution|
2. Diploma in guidance & counseling from a recognized University
Subject Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Gender||Grade Pay||Gen||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total|
|Educational and Vocational Guidance Counselor||Male||4800||88||62||09||23||16||198|
Mode of Selection
The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|Section-I 1. Mental ability and reasoning ability : 20 Questions|
2.General Awareness : 20 Questions
3. English Language & Comprehension : 20 Questions
4. Hindi Language & Comprehension : 20 Questions
5. Numerical Aptitude & Data Interpretation : 20 Questions
|Section-II MCQs pertaining to Post-Graduation qualification|
and teaching methodology required for the post.
- The candidates must apply Online only. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
- The candidates must read the INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE carefully, which are available at
http://dsssbonline.nic.in (when candidate login for filling up of applications) before filling up Online Application Form for the post(s) concerned.
- Benefit of reservation for various categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/EWSs etc. shall be given as per the policy of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- The successful candidates will be required to submit legible Self attested copies of the documents, Admit Card containing signature of the Invigilator (used in examination) along with the hard copy of printout of online application form in OARS at the time of verification of documents (any information contained in the attached certificates shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the application form).
- The centers for holding the examination will be in Delhi/NCR only.
- The candidates must carry in original Aadhaar Card/ any other Govt. issued Identity proof to the examination centre, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.
General Awareness(सामान्य ज्ञान) Notes for DSSSB Exams : Click Here